After two years of bringing you price matching lists for the Dallas/Ft Worth area, Erin and I are changing directions. We’ve been so pleased to help all of our fellow price matchers save tons at the grocery store. Erin is preparing to have a new baby any day now and is going to leave the blogosphere for a while. I’m going to spend a little less time blogging about price matching and a little more time with my own little ones. But I’m still going to help bring the best price match reports to the metroplex. I am teaming up with The Bargain Hunting Mom at ThePriceMatchReport.com* to continue bringing you complete price matching lists.
Her lists are fantastic! Here are some of the benefits that she will be able to bring you, that were not available on our site:
- Her price match reports update every time the you load the page, so you’ll never see expired items!
- Extremely accurate–I have never seen an incorrect item!
- Convenient links to printable coupons, so you can maximize your savings! (Yes, you can use coupons on price-matched items!)
- Apps for iPhone and Android, so you can easily access her reports on the go!
- Available PDF’s of the report, so you can print a hard copy in a snap!
- Create “My List”–select and display only the items you choose, for creating a concise shopping list!
- Reports are customized for each area–only the stores your Walmart honors are included. If your Walmart ever changes their policy, drop The Bargain Hunting Mom a note, and your report is updated accordingly.
- Scans of each ad linked right to the store name, in case you’re ever questioned about items at the register!
Here’s a snippet from one of her lists (generated for the Denton Loop 288 store), so you can see what it will look like:
She does charge for these services–$9.95 per month. The average savings using my list was at least $150 per month for me–and her list is even better! The convenience, reliability, and accuracy of her reports are well worth it.
Right now, her report each week posts on Wednesday evening, about 8 or 9 pm. I’ll be joining her team to help her speed that up.
Head over to ThePriceMatchReport.com*, and sign up for the free trial under “What would you like to do?” to see if you like it. Even though I’m used to creating my own list, I trust hers so much, I’m going to be using hers instead of creating my own.
*This is a custom link connected to me. If you’re willing, please tell them that Crazy Ad Lady referred you. I’d appreciate it!